First appointment will cost £38.00 This will take between 60 to 90 minutes.
It will include a biomechanical assessment & a gait scan. The results of the scans will be discussed to decide if you would benefit from wearing orthotics.
There is no obligation to purchase but if you wish to go ahead and purchase a pair of orthotics a non-returnable deposit for £140.00 will be required at this stage or before the order is placed for you.
Second appointment – Once the orthotics arrive from the laboratory you will have a fitting appointment and the remaining balance of £220.00 will need to be paid.
Plus extra £25.00 for leather top cover.
Method of payment:- I am able to accept credit cards or debit card payments, cheque, cash or direct BACS payment into bank account.
- I supply the very best orthotics. The outer shell has a life time guarantee.
- Orthotics can be moved from one pair of shoes to another.
- Periodically you will need to return your devices so they can be sent to the lab for refurbishing (putting new top covers, heel posts, bottom covers etc) There is an additional charge for this from approx £59.00 plus P+P. For the first 6 months should they need refurbishing this would be done free of charge.
- With proper care most devices will last a very long time. I use labs mostly in the USA or Canada which produce very high quality orthotic products.
- Usually the time from sending the scans until I receive the orthotics is about 2-3 weeks.
- Patients should realise that some conditions have developed over many years and will not disappear overnight! Treatment takes time and commitment from the practitioner and patient.